Click Banner For Details

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Meet World's Heaviest Pole Dancer Who Couldn't Imagine Her Life Without Dancing



The mother of two, LuAyne Brown, whose weight is slightly more than a centner, has been wowing people around the world with her moves and curvy shapes. The former cheerleader, who goes by the stage name Lulu, hopes to turn her hobby into a favourite full-time job in her native Hanover in Maryland, USA.
Speaking about her first time of trying her hand at pole dancing Lulu said, "Walking into a class for the first time was nerve wracking but when the music started I forgot I was even nervous to begin with. There is no other self confidence booster for people like me – I was instantly hooked and it was the first time I’d felt sexy in years."

No comments:

Post a Comment