Click Banner For Details

Sunday 6 July 2014

My Kids Need School Fees, Pay Me More And I Will Stay - Keshi Tells NFF

The soon to be out of Contract coach had led the Eagles to its third round of 16 finish at the world cup appearance at the world cup in Brazil.

Keshi also revealed that South Africa and some other teams have been trying to get him for long now, but South Africa seems to be his next likely destination if the NFF doesn’t give him a better contact and better condition.

He also revealed he would love to continue with his project he had started, saying: “But if the offer isn’t good enough for me, then I will explore other options and possibly move on to another challenge, It’s always a good thing when you experience other climates,”.

Keshi, has been always been worried with the way he was treated by the NFF, said that there also needs to be changes in the way the Nigerian Football Federation relates to coaches under it’s employ.

He said: “Well for starters, my previous contract was never respected. I was paying one of my assistants (Valere Houandonou) for over a year, my former assistant Sylvanus Okpala was sacked without my consent and those things just never made sense. “I mean Nigeria is my country and I love my country, but I’m out of contract now so I have to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment